Month: November 2020

2nd Wednesday Match — November 11th, 2020

With 70% chance of rain at noon and increasing from that point, we will not have the match tomorrow.
Keep your powder dry
Major BSW

Hello Boys & Girls
Here are the stages for Wednesday’s match at Cavalier. With the weather forecast it will be likely rained out. I will post a yea or nay this time tomorrow. Hoping the weather guessers will back the rain off until later in the day.
Major BSW

1st Sunday Match — November 1st, 2020

Hello Everyone
With 100% chance of rain tomorrow from 10 til 2, The high and dry Cavalier Cowboys have decided to stay high and dry so tomorrow’s match has been canceled.
See you on the flip side:
Major BSW

Hello  Cowboys & Cowgirls
The Cavalier Cowboys will be shooting this Sunday Nov. 1st, 2020. Match times as usual, gates open at 8:30 with first shot at 10:00. You have no excuse for missing the match because Saturday night you set your clocks back 1 hour so you get an extra hour of sleep on Sunday morning. Setup will be on Saturday at 3:30. Stages attached written by Mr. Ripsaw.
See you Sunday: Major BSW